Hotels in Vancouver, Canada with Business Rooms and Amenities
Stay at our contemporary hotel, one of the best hotels Vancouver, BC has to offer, and discover a place that is designed around creating energizing experiences for people to connect and make things happen. Located in the heart of downtown, our luxury hotel is an urbane retreat with wonderful restaurants, deluxe guestrooms and suites, and unparalleled service. Our staff is always prepared and helps you make the most of your stay. So come relax, connect, and explore with us.
Exclusive services at Hyatt Regency Vancouver, including Web and Express Check-in, let you take care of the details without interrupting your schedule. Business travelers appreciate our high-tech business centre, vast selection of meeting rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, and Regency Club Rooms with access to a private lounge, breakfast, evening drinks, and a personal concierge. Whether joining us for a week of business or a night on the town, we look forward to enhancing your experience in beautiful Vancouver.
Q: What parking options are available and what are the costs associated with each?
A: Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers secure, underground parking for overnight guests at a rate of $45.74/CAD per day for valet parking and $35.57/CAD per day for self-parking. Parking fees include unlimited in and out privileges and are valid until 1:00pm on the day of checkout.
Q: Does the hotel allow pets?
A: Hyatt Regency Vancouver is more than happy to welcome you and your four legged friend. Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs are allowed in a guestroom provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds. The dog fee is $100 for the first 6 nights of your stay and an additional $100 for day 7 to day 30. View more information on our Pet Policy page.
Q: How much does Internet use cost at Hyatt Regency Vancouver?
A: It’s easy to stay connected, no matter where you happen to be at Hyatt Regency Vancouver. We offer free Wi-Fi for all guests in the guestrooms, suites and public spaces (excluding meeting rooms and private event spaces).
Q: Are there any restaurants located within the hotel?
A: Yes. Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers some of the best dining experiences in the downtown area, serving up modern comfort food with an emphasis on local ingredients. Mosaic Grille features innovative menus that includes dishes like Squid Ink Bucatini Pasta, Peace Country Lamb and fresh market catches. Grain Tasting Bar specializes in artisan cocktails, regional wines and craft beer in a modern and rustic setting with flat screen TVs.
- 644 contemporary guestrooms, with stunning mountain, skyline or Stanley Park views
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with Kenet MD amenities
- Express Check-in / Green Initiatives
- TAG approved
- Babysitting referrals
- StayFit™ health club with new Life Fitness® equipment
- Oversized Jetted Hot Tub
- Outdoor heated pool
- Shopping at adjacent Royal Centre Mall
- Over 45,000 square feet of function space
- Unique venues on the 34th floor with breathtaking views
- Stylish, contemporary meeting rooms, most with natural lighting
- Onsite expert meeting planners, catering, A-V and exhibition staff
AccessibilityThe staff at Hyatt Regency Vancouver is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements of Access Canada. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Vancouver, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
- connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- closed caption televisions; vibrating alarm clocks
- 6 accessible rooms with bathtub benches
- grab bars
- roll-in showers
- sink/vanity and towel racks
- climate control
- closet poles
- Photo copying
- On-site computer and software use
- Courier services
- Facsimile services
- Image scanning
- Equipment rental
- Shipping / Postal services
- Multilingual staff
Complimentary wireless internet is now available for all guests in the guestrooms and public spaces (excludes meeting rooms and private event spaces).
Map & Directions
- From Vancouver International Airport (YVR) 10 miles/16 kilometres):
Take Grant McConachie Way over the Arthur Laing Bridge. Exit Granville Street and proceed north (about 10 km). Turn left at 16th Avenue. Go down two blocks and turn right on Burrard Street. Proceed on Burrard and over Burrard Street Bridge to Georgia Street (10 blocks). Hyatt Regency Vancouver is on your left.
- From Seattle (approx 140 miles/225 kilometres):
Proceed on I-5 through Peace Arch border crossing. Continue on Highway 99 on Canadian side and follow it for approximately 20 miles/35 kilometres through the municipalities of Surrey and then Richmond. Highway will turn into Oak Street Bridge and then Oak Street. Follow it to W 49th Avenue and turn left. Go right on Granville Street and then follow instructions as above.
- From Eastern Suburbs:
Exit Highway 1 at 1st Avenue. Hotel is approximately 6 miles/10kms from exit. Follow 1st Avenue which at Clark Drive turns into Terminal Avenue. Follow Terminal Avenue and turn right on to Main Street. Stay on Main Street for 3 blocks and follow signs to downtown Vancouver. Exit left on to Dunsmuir Viaduct. Follow Dunsmuir past Rogers Arena, stay on Dunsmuir for approximately 10 blocks, and then turn left on Burrard Street. Hyatt Regency Vancouver is one block up on the right.
- Web Check-in
- Lobby check-in kiosks
- Knowledgeable Concierge
- Hyatt E-Concierge
- Assistive devices for persons with disabilities
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Valet service
- Multilingual staff
- In-room safes and refrigerators
- Regency Club Rooms
- Self parking
Parking passes are valid until 1pm on the checkout date.
- Men’s and women’s clothing
- Sundries and gifts
- Drugs and Cosmetics
- Travel agency
- Office supplies
- Shoe repair
- Full Service Spa
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm (most shops closed on Sunday)
Hours of Operation of each store may vary
The Canada Line connects Vancouver International Airport to downtown Vancouver in under 30 minutes. Cost is $3.75 for adults and $2.50 for children during peak hours each way, plus a $5.00 surcharge for all trips originating at the airport. Hyatt Regency Vancouver is located at the Burrard Street station and will require a transfer at either Granville Station or Waterfront Station.You can also take the train to Vancouver City Centre, exit onto Georgia Street and take a left, we are located two short blocks away at 655 Burrard Street. Please visit www.translink.ca for more information.
Taxis are available at the airport 24 hours a day, including wheelchair accessible vans. Taxi queue areas are located at both the domestic and international arrivals terminals. There is a flat rate from the Airport to the Hyatt of $31.00 CAD, and is approximately $35.00 CAD from the Hyatt to the Airport as a metered fare.
For more information, please contact our concierge at 604-683-1234.
IN ROOM PET POLICY
- The Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers designated Pet Friendly rooms on the lower floors of the hotel to provide the easiest access in and out of the hotel.
- Dog(s) are not permitted to be left uncrated while in the guest room alone. (You must bring your own dog crate/kennel).
- Out of respect for other guests at the Hotel, your dog must settle by 8:00pm. If your dog is unable to settle by this time, you will be asked to remove your dog from the property.
- You must maintain, on your door, at all times, the special "Dog on Vacation" sign.
- Housekeeping service is available between 9:00am and 5:00pm, and you will need to make arrangement with Housekeeping to establish a time for service. If you do not contact Housekeeping, your room will not be serviced. The dog may not be present during the time of service.
- The Hyatt Regency Vancouver is more than happy to accomodate your reservation request for you and your dog, but please remember that we are holding your reservation request pending your pet's arrival. Please note that the designated pet rooms are limited and we recommend that reservations are made at least two weeks in advance of your arrival. At the time of your reservation, you must indicate that you will be bringing a dog in order for us to make sure we have a room available.
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR DOG
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs are allowed in a guestroom provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- The dog fee is $100 plus taxes for the first 6 nights of your stay. An additional $100 plus taxes will be assesed for day 7 to day 30.
- You are responsible for any and all damage to the Hotel property and the Hyatt Regency Vancouver does not assume any liability for your pet or its actions while at the property.
- The Hyatt Regency Vancouver will supply an ID tag for your dog with the Hotel's name and phone number, along with a dog bed, and bowl in the guestroom for use while staying at the Hotel.
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Vancouver Summer Events
Celebrate the season at incredible summer events in Vancouver, from the Honda Celebration of Light and Bard on the Beach to the Pride Festival and Canada Day Festivities.
Elevate Your Stay with Upgraded Rooms
Wake up daily to stunning city or mountain views or book a room that caters to your business needs. Whatever you choose, our upgraded options make your stay more luxurious and enjoyable.
Experience the Benefits of Regency Club
Experience the benefits of Regency Club rooms, complete with private lounge, delectable bites and concierge service, at one of the best hotels in British Columbia, Hyatt Regency Vancouver.
Pet Friendly Hotel in Vancouver
Recognized as one of the most dog friendly cities in North America, Vancouver is a place that welcomes everyone, including pets, and Hyatt Regency Vancouver is no exception.
Book Now or call 604 683 1234